Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Do Exist!


Here they are!














The problem wasn't my techno-naivete, but a Blogger problem that thousands of people had & Google quickly fixed. (On a Saturday-- they do work hard. Sarkozy would be envious.)

Top to bottom: 1. Reading at the Capital BookFest in Largo MD, early October. Photo by Susie Strasser.

2. In Nate Ela and Meghan Morris's apartment in Somerville, early October. Photo by Nate Ela.

3. Lake Effect Poets' reading at the Wisconsin Book Festival, Madison's Overture Center, mid-October. Left to right: me, Catherine Jagoe, Alison Townsend, Robin Chapman, Susan Elbe. Photo by Jed.

4. Me reading (slow, soft, and gasp-y) Grace Paley's poem, "Here," from the anthology Robin and I edited, On Retirement: 75 Poems, at the Book Festival. Photo by Jed.

5. Reading one of my poems, Catherine listening, Photo by Jed.